Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Brothers Bloom

I haven't even finished watching this movie and I know 2 things for sure:
1) I love Adrien Brody (not that that's new)
2) I love Rachel Weisz

I can't say the plot has quite sucked me in yet - I'm kind of multitasking and don't feel super connected to it... I can tell it's quirky, which I usually like but it's just not grabbing me. I mean I still have over half the movie to watch, but I'm feeling like I WANT to like it, but it feels like somethings missing for me at this point still. I don't know. I really didn't come to write a blog post about the plot anyways. I came to write a blog post about the visual aspect.

The wardrobe in the movie is wonderful. I literally want every outfit I see in it. It's got kind of this old-fashioned but timeless feel to it, and there's very modern elements too.

It's also set in some beautiful Eastern European cities which gives a wonderful backdrop to the outfits.

That's really all I have to say right now. Just wanted to share the eye-candy...






No comments: