Sunday, July 20, 2008

"It's our time down here!"


This post's title comes from the Goonies. It's appropriate because I'm in Astoria right now! I was needing some time for myself this weekend, so I decided to pack up the pooch and get out of Portland for a bit. It's a beautiful day down here and hey, I even found an internet cafe! It's pretty cool and looks like it would fit right in with the Portland scene. Wendy and I have been trooping around together finding parks to play fetch in, walking along the piers, and hearing alot of "Awww... puppy!" Wendy has been making lots of friends today. More than anything she wants to get in the water though. I won't let her because I saw a cautionary sign about pollution in the river, so maybe I'll take her to Ft. Stevens later and let her get swim in the ocean.

1 comment:

Zach said...

aww Im glad you are having fun babe! I will be home tomorrow I cant wait to see you!